• Help Support TNDeer:

A J Percy Priest Giant!!!

MMHunter

Here my Personal best!
Caught on priest last Week, on a 1/2 oz Hoppys Stroker Jig.
Caught of about 6-8 fow.
7.75lbs

Probably would if went close to nine in early spring or fall.
Had a giant head!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,834
MidTennFisher":2t26dxyb said:
That's definitely a trophy for Percy Priest, they don't often come along that size in there. Plenty of 2-3 pounders and the occasional 4. Congrats!
True.... I fish there a TON! And it is a straight up tough fishery in the summer, seems like you can never stay on them.
I have caught a handful over 5 this year, one at 6.3lbs, and the this one at 7.75.
A Buddy caught a 9lber in one of our club tournaments..

MidTNKayakAngler":82qflsag said:
Congratulations, that a great fish anywhere, but absolute pig for Priest.
Thanks Man!! Caught him right up around where I saw you that day....

MMHunter":3mcppihg said:
MidTNKayakAngler":3mcppihg said:
Congratulations, that a great fish anywhere, but absolute pig for Priest.
Thanks Man!! Caught him right up around where I saw you that day....

lol, I don't think I've been back there since. We fished out of Hamilton Creek last night, 33 showed up, I paddled 3 miles 1 way, 6 miles total to fish one hump, I saw fish on the graph, but couldn't get them to eat.

Nice. Bass have been tough on me this year. Catfish too for that matter. Last year best cat was 15.86. This year so far is 7.65. Nothing even worth weighing as far as bass, best probably a little over 3 this year. Heres one from 2006, pushing 8lbs. Caught in early october, and released. She measured 24 1/4. Havent caught anything even near her size since the flood a few years back. She came out of Jefferson Springs off the bank, crazy topwater hit.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1434226996505.jpg
    FB_IMG_1434226996505.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,057

Latest posts

Back