• Help Support TNDeer:

A lot of people got it wrong.

THEdonkey0515

Does anyone remember when everyone said Heupels offense would NEVER work in the SEC? Or how UT was gonna be in a 5-6 year rebuild. Remember everyone saying this offense wasn't going to get players to the NFL.That UT would have recruiting problems because the BIG FISH want to play in a NFL system.

Hey, do you guys remember when everyone thought Heupel would NEVER have a good defense with NFL talent and that the new AD was just hiring his buddy, not the best man for the job... Good times, good times.

Does anyone remember when everyone said Heupels offense would NEVER work in the SEC? Or how UT was gonna be in a 5-6 year rebuild. Remember everyone saying this offense wasn't going to get players to the NFL.That UT would have recruiting problems because the BIG FISH want to play in a NFL system.

Hey, do you guys remember when everyone thought Heupel would NEVER have a good defense with NFL talent and that the new AD was just hiring his buddy, not the best man for the job... Good times, good times.
Especially the trolls

I'll admit I was one. He didn't do well at UCF and that's what I went on. I think it's a lot to do with the amount of money nil is getting to the players. So he is getting elite talent now. I was one of them that was wrong.

I'll admit I was one. He didn't do well at UCF and that's what I went on. I think it's a lot to do with the amount of money nil is getting to the players. So he is getting elite talent now. I was one of them that was wrong.
He really didn't have Elite talent in 2022 and won 11 games. He was using a QB that got beached at virgina tech, a WR people was giving up on and calling a bust. And a spotty roster. NIL did help alot with Nico, and the guys going forward.

We also seen teams like A&M spend big money and not do squat. I'm sure FSU spent a good amount this year.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back