• Help Support TNDeer:

who do we want to win this weekend?

Alabama is a home underdog for the first time since George W. Bush was president.
I expect it to be a push or Bama favor by game time… strictly based upon winning expectations, not betting dollars. I'm a Dawgs fan, but I don't have much confidence in them against Bama right now. Bama has UGA's number until they prove otherwise, especially at Tuscaloosa

I expect it to be a push or Bama favor by game time… strictly based upon winning expectations, not betting dollars. I'm a Dawgs fan, but I don't have much confidence in them against Bama right now. Bama has UGA's number until they prove otherwise, especially at Tuscaloosa
I hope it's a dog fight. Georgia has a great team and probably the better team. I think they had the better team last year but Bama found a way to win. I have loved this rivalry the last few years. I wish I was going.

I want bama to win and then UT beat both. That would secure the east for us I think. Plus put 2 losses on ga when UT beats them and would take them out of the playoffs. Can't stand Kirby and the stuff deboer is doing with the less fortunate kids down there gets my respect. Either way, Texas is a major problem for everyone in the country

I want bama to win and then UT beat both. That would secure the east for us I think. Plus put 2 losses on ga when UT beats them and would take them out of the playoffs. Can't stand Kirby and the stuff deboer is doing with the less fortunate kids down there gets my respect. Either way, Texas is a major problem for everyone in the country
That is a great plan other the securing the east. The is no east and west anymore. The two best teams will play in the SEC championship.

Latest posts

Back