• Help Support TNDeer:

A Middle TN Brute !

Where do yall see 135"?

I see 22" beams, 3" brows, 8" G2's, 3" & 5" G3's. After velvet is gone a conservatively realistic mass measurement would be 4", 3.5", 3", and 2". Spread looks to be about 18".

Where am I off and by how much? I'm not arguing or being contrite or trying to diminish the buck at all. It's a superb 8pt. I'm just trying to figure out how yall are estimating such high numbers. I'm not seeing it.

Where do yall see 135"?

I see 22" beams, 3" brows, 8" G2's, 3" & 5" G3's. After velvet is gone a conservatively realistic mass measurement would be 4", 3.5", 3", and 2". Spread looks to be about 18".

Where am I off and by how much? I'm not arguing or being contrite or trying to diminish the buck at all. It's a superb 8pt. I'm just trying to figure out how yall are estimating such high numbers. I'm not seeing it.
I'm with you.

Great deer and very mature looking but I can't get more than mid 120's out of that deer.

Regardless of score he's a nice mature buck knot head, hope you connect.

Where do yall see 135"?

Not taking anything away from it either. It's a great buck. But the vast majority of people over estimate 8s especially. A high 30s or low 140s 8 is a giant with a lot of bone on their head.

Latest posts

Back