• Help Support TNDeer:

A New Era Begins!

May not learn much against this level of competition unless Bama does poorly. Milroe never really improved on his shortcomings all last season; hopefully he has developed better recognition and quicker decision making skills.

May not learn much against this level of competition unless Bama does poorly. Milroe never really improved on his shortcomings all last season; hopefully he has developed better recognition and quicker decision making skills.
I agree. Can say the same about vols against Chattanooga unless some vols want to get a big head.

I'm just happy to see ALABAMA back on the field. A new era of football ...and let's not forget to get that Roll Tide in there !

Most SEC teams did what they were supposed to against weaker opponents. I don't care if it's boring I'm just glad to have big boy football back.
This I will agree on. There were two big boy games that were really big boy games this weekend. 1. GEORGIA V Clemson 2. Miami v Florida. . One went as expected the other not so much.

This I will agree on. There were two big boy games that were really big boy games this weekend. 1. GEORGIA V Clemson 2. Miami v Florida. . One went as expected the other not so much.
Big boy football starts next Sunday!

But I love what Georgia did. They scheduled a top15 team and took them to the woodshed. That made a statement - we will play anyone anytime- no tuneup needed.

Miami game was a shocker but credit to both for playing each other week 1. But it wasnt much of a game

All the top SEC teams looked very solid as expected. Gonna be some dog fights in the league this year. Looks like there will be some high scoring games as well.
We wont know about any of them until they play each other. They all (except Georgia and Florida) ate cupcakes today. Score dont matter when you are playing jv squads

Last edited:
Ty Simpson got some wheels!
Speaking of him, his little brothers stats in high school week one. I can't confirm but was told he was pulled early in third quarter

Attachments

• IMG_1289.webp
    IMG_1289.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back