• Help Support TNDeer:

A nice end to the most dull month of the year...

catman529

I know most of us don't like January. But the weather was awesome and what better way to spend the evening than a brief float in the creek... I only caught 2 fish, but there was nothing to complain about... except the last pic...

b15141e1dd7ab2b4984f272324634365.jpg

942e11765c41ff36e60ee1b6545f2699.jpg

b73ae572beb08a30b01f4566a2b8535d.jpg

While dragging it out I managed to flip the kayak in the mud pit... Well I need a new tackle box anyways
f4e36b1168b84bb6f600df2c53837362.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, if that's the creek I think it is we used to fish, throw the smoke colored blue tube. Fish it slow in slack water. It's that time of year. Your welcome.

Mudbone":id5yj38d said:
Dude, if that's the creek I think it is we used to fish, throw the smoke colored blue tube. Fish it slow in slack water. It's that time of year. Your welcome.
it's the W but when are we gonna go back to that spot you can access on the S?

catman529":3q6pum47 said:
Mudbone":3q6pum47 said:

Reckon when it warms up. Never fished it when it's cool out.

To keep it from flipping, don't use the handles on the ends of the kayak. Tie about 5 ft of rope to the handle and pull it with that. That keeps the entire boat on the ground and makes it alot more stable.

scope eye":1yoo2ovk said:
To keep it from flipping, don't use the handles on the ends of the kayak. Tie about 5 ft of rope to the handle and pull it with that. That keeps the entire boat on the ground and makes it alot more stable.
I was pulling it with the rope. The ruts in the mud just turned it over cause I wasn't paying attention

catman529":ut7kdxm3 said:
Mudbone":ut7kdxm3 said:

Depending on how much tackle you lost you could tie some rope on one of those large industrial magnets and probably recover some. If you had some of those high dollar ones it would be worth a shot to try.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back