• Help Support TNDeer:

WTB Looking for a 1st car for a 16 Y/O

Wanted to Buy
My mom had a Lincoln with a 460. Flip up headlight covers - TANK! Had 9 ppl in that car once - don't remember being uncomfortable lol. Had a buddy who called it a boat - was more like a barge!
Had many of what people today would cal a boat.
1954 Pontiac Chieftan
1968 Ford LTD
1972 Ford LTD
1966 Chevy Impala
But, the biggest boat of all was a 1975 Pontiac Grand Safari station wagon
This is only a fraction of the cars I had since a teenager.
My oldest son tells folks today, "I never knew when my dad was coming home because he always pulled up in a different car 🤣

Still in the market for a car. We have increased our budget to around 6k .
My older brother just called me last night and is getting ready to sell his wife's 06 Toyota Solara conv. bought new this is the luxury model with leather seats, garage kept one owner with about 60k miles on it. Car always been serviced at dealer and driven by his wife it looks like new. I will contact him to see what they may be asking for it, only if you are interested.

My older brother just called me last night and is getting ready to sell his wife's 06 Toyota Solara conv. bought new this is the luxury model with leather seats, garage kept one owner with about 60k miles on it. Car always been serviced at dealer and driven by his wife it looks like new. I will contact him to see what they may be asking for it, only if you are interested.
I appreciate your reply. I would be a little hesitant to place her in a convertible.

Latest posts

Back