• Help Support TNDeer:

Acuna out for the season

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I'm not worried, they won the World Series last time he was out for the year.
Difference was he kept the team afloat in 2021 until it happened. This time he never really got to make a contribution.

One thing's for sure—I hope his days playing winter ball in the offseason are over…the body needs rest. Even if you're the "pheñom."

Difference was he kept the team afloat in 2021 until it happened. This time he never really got to make a contribution.

One thing's for sure—I hope his days playing winter ball in the offseason are over…the body needs rest. Even if you're the "pheñom."
I think Ozuna is going to take up the slack this year. Need Olson to get really going and Riley to come back playing solid. I'm glad Ozzie is back and Arcia is pretty consistent

I think Ozuna is going to take up the slack this year. Need Olson to get really going and Riley to come back playing solid. I'm glad Ozzie is back and Arcia is pretty consistent

In addition to what you said, if Murphy actually goes off at any point this season like we hoped he would when we traded for him last year, we will punch our ticket to the playoffs—as long as it happens between now and Labor Day.

Latest posts

Back