• Help Support TNDeer:

Adams Taxidermy

bcunnin1

Anyone have a contact at Adams Taxidermy? I've been calling their phone number for a few weeks but never get an answer. They have had a deer of mine since October of '22 and I was hoping to get an update.

seen a few cars there Saturday morning but not sure if there was really somebody there or not, could stop and see if a number is there in the next couple days if that would help?

I bought a car from some friends down the street need to return tags to them, will look on the door see if multiple numbers.

This was it

Attachments

• IMG_9379.jpeg
    IMG_9379.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 14
Did you get it back yet? I've been expecting a call to come get my mule deer from November, 2023. It's been several years since I had any taxidermy done there, but J.O. always got em back around June of the following year.

Did you get it back yet? I've been expecting a call to come get my mule deer from November, 2023. It's been several years since I had any taxidermy done there, but J.O. always got em back around June of the following year.
Same exact thing here. Going to give them a cal tomorrow.

I was going to call, and if no answer, stop by this week. Instead, on Monday afternoon, I got a call from Adams. He said he was ordering materials (form?) and asked if I had paid a deposit. I said yes, I had the receipt, but didn't remember how the amount. Anyway, that's the info I got.

I dropped it off in mid-November of 2023, so sounds like he's trying to finish last year's mounts before this season opens.

I think JO's SIL has taken over the business. I seem to remember him saying that a few years ago.

Follow-Up, when Adams called me Monday, he asked me to call him back. I did today. He said he had started on mine (can't remember the term he used), and it would be about a month and a half before it was finished.

Follow-Up, when Adams called me Monday, he asked me to call him back. I did today. He said he had started on mine (can't remember the term he used), and it would be about a month and a half before it was finished.
Wow. I should mention that I finally got ahold of someone two days ago. He said my deer was getting close to being done. He said that was the most amount of euro mounts they've ever gotten and it wasn't even close.

Latest posts

Back