• Help Support TNDeer:

ALABAMA v USF

definitely not playing like a number 4 team. I think bama still puts up another TD to make the final at least 28-13.

See :) took a bit but it worked?

Seriously gonna have to figure out how NOT to shoot urself in the foot so much. THEN wear them down with depth and let them do all that foolish stuff

Roll Tide.
1.0 coming soon

Attachments

• IMG_4443.webp
    IMG_4443.webp
    79.2 KB · Views: 1
Notre Lame lost, Michigan lost, and Auburn lost(although I always pull for them to win until the Iron bowl or after they lose 1 prior to the IB). Bama won. It was a good weekend. ...and now I don't care if Auburn loses the rest of their regular season games.

edit: Oh and it was good to see Nebraska take Coach Prime band his band of entitled misfits to the woodshed.

Last edited:
Notre Lame lost, Michigan lost, and Auburn lost(although I always pull for them to win until the Iron bowl or after they lose 1 prior to the IB). Bama won. It was a good weekend. ...and now I don't care if Auburn loses the rest of their regular season games.

edit: Oh and it was good to see Nebraska take Coach Prime band his band of entitled misfits to the woodshed.
Almost a perfect weekend. Could have used one more loss to the pile but I'll take it ! Roll Tide !

nm
I would imagine that was not lost on DeBoer. What excellent film study this game is going to be.
#75 was a backup playing for a starter (Pritchett). DeBoer planned to hold Pritchett out due to being banged up but put him in late in the game; the running game exploded after that. USF was tired at that point but Pritchett is normally a starter for a reason.

I'm hoping this season's offensive line will get things going. Last season's line had problems most games.

Alabama's championship teams had exceptional offensive lines. A couple were recognized as the best in the country. I think a lot of fans do not realize how good the offensive lines were due to the big-name skill players on some of those teams.

nm

#75 was a backup playing for a starter (Pritchett). DeBoer planned to hold Pritchett out due to being banged up but put him in late in the game; the running game exploded after that. USF was tired at that point but Pritchett is normally a starter for a reason.

I'm hoping this season's offensive line will get things going. Last season's line had problems most games.

Alabama's championship teams had exceptional offensive lines. A couple were recognized as the best in the country. I think a lot of fans do not realize how good the offensive lines were due to the big-name skill players on some of those teams.
Good to see some people with intelligent talk about football. Your not alone by any means but there are 2-3 that are uuummmm, lacking….a lot

Latest posts

Back