• Help Support TNDeer:

Antler king Lick Magic- legal?

74MOPAR

Is this legal to have in your mineral site and hunt? I've added it in the summer before and it smells really sweet.
IMG_8966.webp
IMG_8967.webp

Salt and mineral are allowed if the salt/mineral contains at least 51% salt by weight of salt minerals or it does not contain whole grain or other non-refined food stuffs

^^^ this is what I've always been told and if that's the case I think you would be fine

I'd suggest contacting the Region II office, 1-800-624-7406. They should be able to get you transferred to the person who can answer your question.

the 'processed grain products' and 'soybean oil' are a extremely tiny percentage of the overall mixture (probably well less than 1%). They are included for aroma to attract, similar to the folks who like to add grape kool- aid to their salt licks.

I wouldn't think that would be considered bait, but def check with region office

If it was a pressed block with grains or corn, it would be illegal for sure, loose minerals with finely ground probably not
Finely ground or whole it doesnt matter, its still there. Same reason all the crushed beets, apples, molasses etc is illegal no matter what form its in , according to statue has to be salt and mineral only

Not allowed on public land anymore at all. I seen that in the hunting/fishing guide. Use to be minerals and salt only were on public. But now that's illegal on public. Still can on private best I can tell though.

Latest posts

Back