• Help Support TNDeer:

Any Takers?

Pilchard

Hey everone—

So after moving to TN and thinking I wouldn't be excited about fishing in freshwater, I've decided it's time to give it a try.

Does anyone fish the duck river/ buffalo river or the lakes around Nashville that would share their boat for a morning and show me the type of fishing you enjoy? I don't care if it's crappie, bass, stripped bass, bluegills, whatever....

I'll gladly pay for gas, provide lunch and drinks, bring whatever rods are necessary for the type of fishing if I have them (I'm guessing my tarpon stuff would only be usable for catfish).

Let me know if you'd like some company. I can even sneak away on a week day if that works better for you.

Thank you. I've received a few PM's that I need to respond to when I have a minute.

Sure is different being on the other side of this equation. Before I moved and sold my boats, I was the one everyone was asking for a fishing trip... At least I know all of the things to avoid that would tick off somebody... because they've all been done to me.

Hope some of you guys can help Adam out. I've personally met him on a couple of occasions and he is good folks. Once I get a little caught up from being gone on vacations he and I will be out trying to catch some trout.

scn":3178yuko said:
Hope some of you guys can help Adam out. I've personally met him on a couple of occasions and he is good folks. Once I get a little caught up from being gone on vacations he and I will be out trying to catch some trout.

Bring him East Steve and we will float the Clinch.

Remind me in a few weeks when catfish are off bed and my boat is rigged up and ready to go...boat is almost there, but I want to go when there aren't catfish hiding under rocks spawning. I can take you on the Cumberland and try to catch a few big flatheads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spurhunter":ii7abgqw said:
I am in West TN or I would gladly take you out bass or crappie fishing. We have a lot of middle TN guys here. Someone will help you out I'm sure!

I am in NW TN you could take me out. LOL

Thanks everyone for the PMs. This site has proven to be a great place. Thanks a million!

I hope I can share some knowledge as I figure things out in TN. Looks like I have a few new fishing buddies that I can learn a thing or two from.

@catman- I will certainly take you up on the catfish trip. That sounds fun!

Bsolomon":3vx0kd4m said:
Spurhunter":3vx0kd4m said:
I am in West TN or I would gladly take you out bass or crappie fishing. We have a lot of middle TN guys here. Someone will help you out I'm sure!

I am in NW TN you could take me out. LOL

Be glad to. Keep in mind during the dog days of summer I typically stay close to home and only fish from daybreak to 10 or 11 am. I just can't take that sun when it's 95 degrees.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back