• Help Support TNDeer:

Anybody watch major league fishing?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I watched it yesterday.
It was the championship round from Eufaula Alabama.
Jacob Wheeler had like 12 pounds at the end of the first period.
He sat down on them first thing and caught the crap out of them.

Fletcher Shryock almost caught him at the very end but came up second.

I love watching that and love the format.

The way I understand it the world championship or whatever they call it is coming up soon in Texas.
Gonna have to find it and dvr it. :D

Yep.... I saw a year or so ago they was fishing Hiwasse. Close to a place or two we fish all the time.

Only bass fishing show I watch regularly... Awesome format and I like being able to see what/why they do what they do vs a tournament show you only see a few seconds of the top people fishing.

pressfit":zqr81gis said:
RUGER":zqr81gis said:
pressfit":zqr81gis said:
I really like it.. but just laugh my hind end off at the name !!

The Jack Links part or the Major League part?
MLF

I thought it was fitting as, the way I understand it, only the best are invited to fish in it.
:D

I would like to have a crack at it one time. LOL

I get tired of hearing... "The protein packed snack packed with protein" all the time. How many times do they need to tell us it's packed with protein?

The blonde who gives the weight updates is hot.

Marty Stone is an idiot.

The guy in the blue jeans and sports coat looks weird. His arms are too long for his body... like a gorilla. His over use of just for men and the 15 year old kid hair cut... LOL

But it's the best show on TV. Sorry if he is friends with someone here.

SilverFox":a9vyn85l said:
I get tired of hearing... "The protein packed snack packed with protein" all the time. How many times do they need to tell us it's packed with protein?

The blonde who gives the weight updates is hot

Marty Stone is an idiot.

The guy in the blue jeans and sports coat looks weird. His arms are too long for his body... like a gorilla. His over use of just for men and the 15 year old kid hair cut... LOL

But it's the best show on TV. Sorry if he is friends with someone here.

I just want to tie that guys hands to his side! He drives me nuts how he constantly talks with his hands!!! Then again that's another reason why I just record it. I'm either fishing myself at 2:00 or working and then I can fast forward through all the guy commentary

Back