• Help Support TNDeer:

For Sale Tract Toric Binos 10x42

TNRifleman

Excellent to like new condition. Comes with original box, lens covers, strap and cleaning cloth. They sell new for $694. Selling for $500 shipped or $475 picked up in Collierville/ East Shelby county. Only reason I'm get in rid of them is that I am get in a pair of Swaro's
IMG_5492.webpIMG_5493.webpIMG_5496.webpIMG_5498.webp

Last edited:
Damn, amazing glass on these for the price. If I wasn't eyeing a rangefinding bino I would be all over these. Mark, I hope the Swaro's are the bee's knees, guessing you spent some time with both to make this decision. For 99% of the population with just decent eyesight and a non-Forbes budget Tract makes awesome stuff. For those who may not know TractOptics is founded by two "Jon"s who both worked for years at Nikon Optics before starting their own company. They sell direct to consumer, cutting out the middle man such as Bass Pro to save the customer money. Many of their products are manufactured by LOW (Light Optical Works) in Japan, who make optics for many a company (Nightforce, Vortex Razor series, etc.)

Damn, amazing glass on these for the price. If I wasn't eyeing a rangefinding bino I would be all over these. Mark, I hope the Swaro's are the bee's knees, guessing you spent some time with both to make this decision. For 99% of the population with just decent eyesight and a non-Forbes budget Tract makes awesome stuff. For those who may not know TractOptics is founded by two "Jon"s who both worked for years at Nikon Optics before starting their own company. They sell direct to consumer, cutting out the middle man such as Bass Pro to save the customer money. Many of their products are manufactured by LOW (Light Optical Works) in Japan, who make optics for many a company (Nightforce, Vortex Razor series, etc.)
The Tract's are awesome for sure but I spent a ton of time behind Swaro's last weekend and got roped in :) I was able to compare the Swaro EL's and the NL Pure's and while the EL's are fantastic, if I just had money coming from my ears, the NL Pures are what I would get. They are insanely good. That being said, these Tract's are better than the Zeiss Conquest HD's and Leupold BX 5's I looked through.

Latest posts

Back