• Help Support TNDeer:

Bammer missing playoffs

I thought they would lose 4 games before the season, I did not think DeBour would have his players ready. Unfortunately I don't think they will lose another game until the playoffs.
If they don't lose another one before the sec championship game they will be in it most likely and lose that. It would be just like them to get left out of the sec champ game somehow and watch the other one loss sec team lose and bama sneak in the playoffs though

What's that have to do with bama not being good? Nothing
What did ALABAMA season so far have to do with us coming to Pilot stadium?. We just beat SC . Wanna compare records .? bacon bits. . ? Sam pitman was on the hot seat before he beat the breaks off the vols. Now he can rest comfortably for another season.

What did ALABAMA season so far have to do with us coming to Pilot stadium?. We just beat SC . Wanna compare records .? bacon bits. . ? Sam pitman was on the hot seat before he beat the breaks off the vols. Now he can rest comfortably for another season
Mad much because your team looks not that great and very vulnerable? 😂 look I just pointed out our game tonight has zero to do with bama looking like crap all but one half of one game this year. You guys don't look great this year. 🤷🏻‍♂️ keep playing like you have and some losses are coming soon. What I have figured about you is some vol(s) traumatized you back when bama stunk and you have never recovered lol

IMG_0400.webp

Mad much because your team looks not that great and very vulnerable? 😂 look I just pointed out our game tonight has zero to do with bama looking like crap all but one half of one game this year. You guys don't look great this year. 🤷🏻‍♂️ keep playing like you have and some losses are coming soon. What I have figured about you is some vol(s) traumatized you back when bama stunk and you have never recovered lol
That's exactly what u guys said last year after we lost the TEXAS game. Yes I have the receipts. This year could go much of the same with the swing of the clock. I get that. It's week to week. Remember the SC game acouple of years ago when things were seemingly going so right and then they were not .? Yeah that.!!!!!

That's exactly what u guys said last year after we lost the TEXAS game. Yes I have the receipts. This year could go much of the same with the swing of the clock. I get that. It's week to week. Remember the SC game acouple of years ago when things were seemingly going so right and then they were not .? Yeah that.!!!!!
I never said you guys looked bad last year against tx and this year you've looked bad against south Florida, second UGA and today South Carolina. I don't think you wanna pull out "your receipts" after all your terrible takes lol. UT is gonna get the death penalty by the ncaa ring a bell? The post earlier just said yall look bad and he can't wait until you come to Neyland (because yall look vulnerable) and you immediately start talking about our game tonight which has zero to do with the game against us in Neyland. Bama fans like you are exactly why Bama deserves an 0-11 season.

Back