• Help Support TNDeer:

Anyone going to vols home games

I've got tickets but haven't been yet. Sold the first game and son and his girlfriend went tonight. Checked Life360 and looks like they left at halftime. Wife and I will be there for Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi State for sure and possibly Kentucky. Depends on game time as I fly out Sunday morning.

I've got tickets but haven't been yet. Sold the first game and son and his girlfriend went tonight. Checked Life360 and looks like they left at halftime. Wife and I will be there for Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi State for sure and possibly Kentucky. Depends on game time as I fly out Sunday morning.
Tickets for the Bama/UT game is crazy expensive.

Gravey!!! Ill be at miss state

Only tix i xluld afford LOL

Tickets for the Bama/UT game is crazy expensive.
I haven't looked but I'm sure they're stupid. That's why I bought season tickets again last year. Three years ago I paid $550 for 2 Kentucky tickets and wanted to throw up. Wife said just buy season tickets and we'll go to the ones we want to and sell the rest so that's what we do. Of course when my son uses them or daughter and son in law I give them to them so don't recoup any money on those but oh well.

@Bamamonts …I just looked on Ticketmaster. Double letters are upper level and single letter lower level. My seats are PP and some are over $500. 😬😳
IMG_7585.webpIMG_7587.webp

It is incredible and outrageous what people will pay these days. I guess with many, it's just Monopoly money that they put on a credit card or whatever.

My dad has had season tickets for probably 50 years. He no longer goes much, but divies them up to my brother, sister, and me. I don't care about going, but my middle daughter loves it. So, she coerced me into going last night.

Being at the game is an experience. The whole "production" from the lights, music etc is really top notch. And when the team is performing well, the fans are going crazy.

I figured there would be empty seats around us last night so maybe we could spread out some. There wasn't. Me and "Big" David (as my dad calls the fella who sits in front of him) became pretty close last night with my knees hugging his back.

It is incredible and outrageous what people will pay these days. I guess with many, it's just Monopoly money that they put on a credit card or whatever.

My dad has had season tickets for probably 50 years. He no longer goes much, but divies them up to my brother, sister, and me. I don't care about going, but my middle daughter loves it. So, she coerced me into going last night.

Being at the game is an experience. The whole "production" from the lights, music etc is really top notch. And when the team is performing well, the fans are going crazy.

I figured there would be empty seats around us last night so maybe we could spread out some. There wasn't. Me and "Big" David (as my dad calls the fella who sits in front of him) became pretty close last night with my knees hugging his back.
LMAO BRUH! Get cozy, it will be like that allll season, I paid $1,800 per ticket for Alabama tix in 2022, worth it though, rushed the field and everything!!!

My dad isn't big on selling his two tickets, but I think that I can persuade him if you are interested 💲!
Na, Im a snob when it comes to seats, my tix were on the 30 yard line, club level, right behind the team, 2 rows up. I wont settle for anything less. IF I go, which is once a year, I want to be immersed. there are ZERO club level seats for sale for single games as of now. insane

Latest posts

Back