• Help Support TNDeer:

AP poll after week 8

cbhunter

IMG_5079.webp

Rather them
Lose

I don't trust the committee to put us in at 2 losses over a two loss bama who beat georgia (unless we beat Georgia, then it won't matte

Rather them
Lose

I don't trust the committee to put us in at 2 losses over a two loss bama who beat georgia (unless we beat Georgia, then it won't matter)
LSU and Tennessee both have 6-1 records I believe,if Alabama lose's another game they may drop out of the rankings and leave Tennessee without a quality win on the year unless we upset Georiga,Alot of things will happen in the next 5 games so at this point its just a guessing game!

A&M & LSU play Saturday if I'm not mistaken. One of them are going to have 2 losses. Same thing for us if we can get by Kentucky. We must beat Georgia. Gonna be a tall order but if we can get our offense clicking we can do it. Good teams always get better as the season goes along. I believe our offense will too.

LSU and Tennessee both have 6-1 records I believe,if Alabama lose's another game they may drop out of the rankings and leave Tennessee without a quality win on the year unless we upset Georiga,Alot of things will happen in the next 5 games so at this point its just a guessing game!
a lot of uncertainties for sure

I wouldn't pull for alabama if they were playing Red Communist China. If Tennessee can't get in without help from the Updykes, they shouldn't be there!
I've often said I'd pull for Hitler over bama. Growing up before the SEC East and west were in play made me hate em. The divisions pushed Florida up but for me it's still bama.

Latest posts

Back