• Help Support TNDeer:

AP poll after week 8

As you see, Tennessee has replaced Alabama in the poll and have also replaced them in the pecking order of the SEC/ college football. Alabama has fallen back into the pack of nameless rabble of non competitive nobodies.
But there is an upside bamers! Y'all's games will be on at 11:00 all the time so y'all can do other things on Saturday afternoons and evenings!

My comment was about a 3-loss team. There's going to be a bunch of them soon, and I maintain that one of them will be in the discussion to make the playoff. Bama may make it with only 2, but its unlikely that they will make it with 3.
Bama ain't getting in, they lost to Vanderbilt for Pete's sake

I read just fine little fella, Bama is not getting into the playoffs with 2 losses when 1 of those losses is to Vanderbilt. But this argument is pretty much pointless because Bama is not done losing this year.
Hate to be a Debbie downer here but if Bama wins out they are in. They would have beaten Georgia, LSU, and Mizzou. Not a snowballs chance they'd be left out with that resume if they finish strong.

5 spots are filled by conference champs, and a group of 5 team.

So 7 remaining spots if your not good enough to be A conference champ. 25 power 4 teams have 1 loss or less with roughly 5 games go. They would have to be alot of crazy upset games for alot of those teams to lose mutiple games. If 20 of those teams did find away to lose mutiple games in 5 weeks probably means a couple teams like bama currently setting on two losses wins out. They will be plenty of solid 10-2 teams remaining to fill those 7 spots

They weren't a single 9-3 team ranked in the top 12 at the end of the 2023 season. that's without a group of 5 team taking one of the spots.

Latest posts

Back