• Help Support TNDeer:

Asian carp in back water KY lake

I don't have FB. A buddy of mine went fishing on Saturday and said the carp were all the way in the back as shallow as they could get with their backs sticking out of the water. I'm assuming that's what the video shows. Be nice to just fence them off and let the water go back down. I hate those things.

Everywhere,hate to see kylake in 5 more yrs

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

TRIGGER":2obrbm7q said:
I don't have FB. A buddy of mine went fishing on Saturday and said the carp were all the way in the back as shallow as they could get with their backs sticking out of the water. I'm assuming that's what the video shows. Be nice to just fence them off and let the water go back down. I hate those things.

Need TWRA to bring out there shock boat and see how many float up!

WTM":tcs0twns said:
cant pull it up but there is a video of standing rock creek showing the carp in the creek.
Yep i saw that,wished i had a video of me pulling cranks at leatherwood in july 2017.The surface was covered with them,most i have ever saw on the surface.I was running my big motor and they were jumping everywhere,i even caught a few crappie.Will never forget that day forsure.

bluball":1x4rep7q said:
WTM":1x4rep7q said:
cant pull it up but there is a video of standing rock creek showing the carp in the creek.
Yep i saw that,wished i had a video of me pulling cranks at leatherwood in july 2017.The surface was covered with them,most i have ever saw on the surface.I was running my big motor and they were jumping everywhere,i even caught a few crappie.Will never forget that day forsure.

Reminds me of a late afternoon last year in White Oak. The wind died as the sun was going down and the lake was like glass. The only thing moving the water were the carp mouthing at the surface as far as you could see inside the bay and out. An eagle flew from the back of White Oak headed to the west side of the lake and carp went crazy. It was so quiet and still you could hear them by stripper island as the eagle flew over. Sickening

Latest posts

Back