Bammer invasion

Spurhunter

Look for sales of cheap bourbon, Marlboros, and Natty Lights to spike dramatically. If you know any goat or sheep farmers in the area you might want to tell them to keep a close eye on their animals. Row Tie Row!

baddnole

Spurhunter":2dbqa8pr said:
Look for sales of cheap bourbon, Marlboros, and Natty Lights to spike dramatically. If you know any goat or sheep farmers in the area you might want to tell them to keep a close eye on their animals. Row Tie Row!

Them poor sheep :drool: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gator-n-buck

You guys might be a little upset when all the dust settles. Bama is peaking about the right time to win it all. I'm not a Bama fan but it would be hard to believe that any of those team except for maybe Clemson could beat Bama...... :)

Spurhunter

I won't be "upset". My life doesn't revolve around college football like yours. It will be oh so sweet if they get knocked off though. I hope the game is on at the New Year's Eve party I'm attending. I hate the scheduling for the game. And I think you are quite the bama fan. Looking at your posts I would guess they are your second favorite team.

mtn cur

Spurhunter":57dcdmzm said:
My life doesn't revolve around college football

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]right![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scioto

I'm somewhat torn, but will pull for Sparty since Alabama is my second most hated team. I think MSU matches up well with Bama and it's going to be Bama's most physical game since the Sugar Bowl last year. Dantonio is a great coach and Sparty relishes the underdog role. However, Cook is overrated. He's also not a captain which tells you everything you need to know about that d!&/, I mean jerk.

DaveB

I hope Alabama sticks it to them in the worst kind of way. 72 to zip would be just fine with me.

I have never met a spartan fan who didn't need constant medication to keep them sane. Plus they all need showers with soap.

Sooner or later the U will get their act together and go on another winning streak. Or, probably not, its Miami.

Scioto

I'm sure Saban/Kiffin will run Henry more than 12 times and will pound him until his bones crumble, but that's playing into the strength of Sparty. I predict either a Bama blow out or a low scoring defensive struggle and that will favor Sparty. In that case, whichever QB has the better game will win it.

In my almost ideal world, Sparty beats Bama and then loses to Oklahoma. I might be reading too much into the beat down an injury depleted Baylor put on UNC, but I think that shows how horrible the ACC is in football and what to expect in the OU/Clemson game. Still one never knows how these long lay-offs will have on these teams.

baddnole

12299173_10205226870137972_7322994634257368353_n.jpg

We gonna win daddy!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: