• Help Support TNDeer:

Bammer missing playoffs

Who all thinks the gumps misses the playoffs this year other than me? That schedule and that defense not looking good. At least two more losses.
I thought they would lose 4 games before the season, I did not think DeBour would have his players ready. Unfortunately I don't think they will lose another game until the playoffs.

On one hand the schedule is tough. On the other hand, I won't be surprised if they run the table. On the third hand, we already know the committee will forsake all credibility to put them in.

The real question is when are you eliminated from consideration? 2 losses? I think with the 12 team playoff the committee absolutely would put in a 2 loss Gump team.

The heck with al. I'm a TN fan, but after the Arkansas game, the Vols just might lose 5 more.
Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

Two of the three between Bama, GA, and TN will be there imo.

Ole Miss will probably be the 4th team. TX is a lock.

What is crazy is that LSU and A&M could absolutely play their way in. The next month will be a wild ride.

Ole miss or LSU chances will go way down after this this week as they play each other, and the loser will have 2 losses.

Ohio st or Oregon will take a L this week, but it will just be loss #1 to a good team.

Crazy ND who has an easy path, who doesn't even have to play in a championship game with a horrible home loss already still has almost a 50% chance.

If UT doesn't beat UF at home they are done as far as playoff hopes.

Ole miss or LSU chances will go way down after this this week as they play each other, and the loser will have 2 losses.

Ohio st or Oregon will take a L this week, but it will just be loss #1 to a good team.

Crazy ND who has an easy path, who doesn't even have to play in a championship game with a horrible home loss already still has almost a 50% chance.

If UT doesn't beat UF at home they are done as far as playoff hopes.
Agree- florida is must win

Latest posts

Back