• Help Support TNDeer:

Beautiful day

blueball

Wore them out again yesterday,bite has been decent.Had some interesting things happen while on the water also.First was i had a fish on and when i got it above the water it shook off.I had my net in the other hand and when it shook out it was like it stunned him,so i quickly jabbed my net into the water and actually netted him,lol.The last fish i caught of the day i was setting on a piece of structure in 16fow and fixing to make a move.I usually 2 pole spiderrig and put one pole up and grabbed the other pole and its in my hand.With the pole in my hand i look down at the livescope and here comes a good group of fish right over the bed,dropped my pole and caught a crappie.I actually thought i was dropping down to a school of small asian carp,guess its the first school of crappie i have saw on kylake and i have had livescope for 1.5yrs now.
20201218-155540.jpg

very nice but leave some for the rest of us. besides you getting close to your double possession limit.o_O
Possession limit is only in while out in the field,copy and pasted fom website

Possession Limits: The total possession limit is twice the daily creel limit. You may not have more than the daily creel limit with you while afield. It is unlawful to have, while afield, any fish which has been altered so that its species and/or total body length cannot be determined.

very nice but leave some for the rest of us. besides you getting close to your double possession limit.o_O
All the fish i have kept here lately im giveing to a buddy that taught me how to jig fish.He hasnt been catching many and sister has cancer and he dont get to fish much.

Possession limit is only in while out in the field,copy and pasted fom website

Possession Limits: The total possession limit is twice the daily creel limit. You may not have more than the daily creel limit with you while afield. It is unlawful to have, while afield, any fish which has been altered so that its species and/or total body length cannot be determined.
was just kidding.

but, the daily creel limit is what you can have afield, no more. possession limit is double the creel limit per person out of the field. ive only known two that have had their freezers checked but they already were busted for over the limit and another was busted for over the limit deer.

from the TCA:

9) "Creel limit" means the maximum number of fish that may be taken, caught, killed, or possessed, by any person for any particular period of time, as provided by rule and regulation adopted by the commission;

(26) "Possession" means both actual and constructive possession, and any control of the object or objects referred to;

27) "Possession limit" means the maximum limit in number or amount of wildlife that may be lawfully in the possession of any one (1) person

Latest posts

Back