• Help Support TNDeer:

Ski - GardePro cameras

I tried one last year. Don't remember the model. Not sure they had more than one.
I really wanted to like it and had 1 major concern. Of all things it was the audio. Very loud with lots of static.
Waiting for your test.

I really wanted to like it and had 1 major concern. Of all things it was the audio. Very loud with lots of static.

That's odd. The audio is one of my favorite things about them. Clear & loud. I've picked up snorts, grunts, snort-wheeze, hooves scuffing ground, even the sound of a buck chewing a locust pod. Crystal clear sound on the cams I've got.

That's odd. The audio is one of my favorite things about them. Clear & loud. I've picked up snorts, grunts, snort-wheeze, hooves scuffing ground, even the sound of a buck chewing a locust pod. Crystal clear sound on the cams I've got.
I sometime pull a card in the morning and watch while waiting for daylight. Not just loud but crackling noise all the time. Hope the new ones are better. I will buy another.

It is handy. You download an app. You open the app just like you would on a cell cam, except you have to go to the app while in range of the camera to download the pictures. While in range you can also get a live video feed on your phone of what the camera sees and it records it to your phone. I haven't messed it it much yet, its only been out about a week.

These cameras look nice...what are cell plans like?

And....does any camera offer a plan for multiple cameras (3,4,5) that simply includes X # of photos a month.
gardepro.GIF

Latest posts

Back