• Help Support TNDeer:

LOVE October

megalomaniac

Another great day in the marsh. Got on 6 different fish every cast trout bites. Made a determined effort to leave each one biting after catching 10 shorts in a row. Tough 15 to 20k winds and strong current drained 75% of my trolling battery by noon, so eased back into the shallow drains and picked up 5 reds.

Trolling motor dead now, so hit one last hole to stake out and grind another fish every cast trout bite. Caught 50 more trout, only 1 broke the 15in size limit.

Fun day, caught between 130 and 140 fish, kept 1 red, 1 trout, and 1 flounder for supper

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241008_211201_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20241008_211201_Gallery.webp
    119.9 KB · Views: 1
Holy smokes is your wrist sore?
No, but having a lot of trouble with both my elbows....

started with tennis elbow of right side last January. Lost grip strength for about a month, had to wear a brace. Finally got better after 3 months. Then changed to golfer's elbow on right. Now I have both golfers elbow on right and left. Never would have thought that fishing would cause that much trouble, but I'm sure its from casting artificial over 1000x per trip

may have to start chunking shrimp and just letting it sit to give the inflammation in the elbows a chance to resolve.

Sounded like a great day, realized about 10 years ago I was having shoulder problems on a trip to Gulf shores trying to cast a lot. Thanks for sharing the pictures, some days it's better to watch others having fun.

Another great day in the marsh. Got on 6 different fish every cast trout bites. Made a determined effort to leave each one biting after catching 10 shorts in a row. Tough 15 to 20k winds and strong current drained 75% of my trolling battery by noon, so eased back into the shallow drains and picked up 5 reds.

Trolling motor dead now, so hit one last hole to stake out and grind another fish every cast trout bite. Caught 50 more trout, only 1 broke the 15in size limit.

Fun day, caught between 130 and 140 fish, kept 1 red, 1 trout, and 1 flounder for supper
I'm seeing an amazing fish fry!!

Latest posts

Back