• Help Support TNDeer:

Got one napping.

lol

1000014891.webp

I actually had a buck bed down right in the middle of one the hottest scrapes in the area. I've seen deer do a lot of stuff around scrapes, but lay down in them?

I actually had a buck bed down right in the middle of one the hottest scrapes in the area. I've seen deer do a lot of stuff around scrapes, but lay down in them?

I got one on video chasing a doe through a scrape, then when he gets to it he stops and does his scraping stuff, but rather than continue after her he just plops down right in the middle of it as if to wait for her return.

Never know what you're going to see around a scrape!

I had a man walk by one, actually looked a lot like BSK, then turn around and pee in the scrape, like he thought he was King of the Mountain!
I used to be King of the Mountain. But now, at my age, I've got so little testosterone left that I might as well be considered Queen of the Mountain. :(

Seems every animal in the woods will pee in a scrape, i.e. coyotes, bobcats, coons, squirrels, even myself when see one :cool: It is just wrong to walk by a scrape without peeing in it.
I agree. But it also helps to have testosterone in your pee, which I'm sure I'm a bit short of at my age!

I agree. But it also helps to have testosterone in your pee, which I'm sure I'm a bit short of at my age!
Probably still work as well as Code Blue, Tink's, etc.
Heck, we could probably make a fortune just bottling up our own pee
and "marketing" it as "Intruder" scrape urine for $20 an ounce :D

Maybe we could get Michael Waddell & Spook Spann to endorse our hot new product for 2024?!?

Probably still work as well as Code Blue, Tink's, etc.
Heck, we could probably make a fortune just bottling up our own pee
and "marketing" it as "Intruder" scrape urine for $20 an ounce :D

Maybe we could get Michael Waddell & Spook Spann to endorse our hot new product for 2024?!?
Honestly, my pee isn't working as well in mock scrapes as it used to. I do believe lower testosterone is the cause.

That and the fact does just laugh when they smell my scrapes now. :(

Latest posts

Back