• Help Support TNDeer:

Ski - GardePro cameras

I tried one last year. Don't remember the model. Not sure they had more than one.
I really wanted to like it and had 1 major concern. Of all things it was the audio. Very loud with lots of static.
Waiting for your test.

I really wanted to like it and had 1 major concern. Of all things it was the audio. Very loud with lots of static.

That's odd. The audio is one of my favorite things about them. Clear & loud. I've picked up snorts, grunts, snort-wheeze, hooves scuffing ground, even the sound of a buck chewing a locust pod. Crystal clear sound on the cams I've got.

That's odd. The audio is one of my favorite things about them. Clear & loud. I've picked up snorts, grunts, snort-wheeze, hooves scuffing ground, even the sound of a buck chewing a locust pod. Crystal clear sound on the cams I've got.
I sometime pull a card in the morning and watch while waiting for daylight. Not just loud but crackling noise all the time. Hope the new ones are better. I will buy another.

It is handy. You download an app. You open the app just like you would on a cell cam, except you have to go to the app while in range of the camera to download the pictures. While in range you can also get a live video feed on your phone of what the camera sees and it records it to your phone. I haven't messed it it much yet, its only been out about a week.

These cameras look nice...what are cell plans like?

And....does any camera offer a plan for multiple cameras (3,4,5) that simply includes X # of photos a month.
gardepro.GIF

I have no idea if this will work, but GardePro sent me a code for "friends and family" that supposedly gives 20% off purchases from their website (not Amazon or other resellers).

So if you're interested, and are purchasing straight from GardePro, try the purchase code: LXZ-VUQDV2F

I have no idea if this will work, but GardePro sent me a code for "friends and family" that supposedly gives 20% off purchases from their website (not Amazon or other resellers).

So if you're interested, and are purchasing straight from GardePro, try the purchase code: LXZ-VUQDV2F

If you buy the 4-pack it brings price down to $327.60.

With the 20% code it comes down to $262.08, or roughly $65/camera.

That's a whole lotta camera for $65!

Just used it and it worked! $262 got me four new cams with free shipping 😁 Thanks @BSK !!!

I don't have FB, Whatsapp, or X so I'm not able to get another discount code, but you got my $10 at least. Maybe your code will work more than just once.

Just used it and it worked! $262 got me four new cams with free shipping 😁 Thanks @BSK !!!

I don't have FB, Whatsapp, or X so I'm not able to get another discount code, but you got my $10 at least. Maybe your code will work more than just once.
Yes, they say it will work more than once. Glad you used it Ski!

Got an email from them saying someone has used the code.

Latest posts

Back