• Help Support TNDeer:

For Sale Bergara HMR 6.5 creedmoor

Another I may as well accept I'll never utilize. My unfired HMR 6.5 creedmoor is for sale (or trade). Trades would be benelli shotgun, nice large caliber revolver, nice 20 gauge shotgun maybe. $775 View attachment 246292

These are great sticks. If you "want to shoot 1000 yards" out of the box, this is it.

These are great sticks. If you "want to shoot 1000 yards" out of the box, this is it.
I have one I dropped into an AG Composites stock and shot it for the first time the past two weekends. First weekend I zeroed it and shot 20 shots to get velocity. Took it to K&M this past weekend and zeroed when I got there then immediately made first shot hits on 1 MOA plates at 500, 700, 800 and 1000. It's a hammer for sure.

I have one I dropped into an AG Composites stock and shot it for the first time the past two weekends. First weekend I zeroed it and shot 20 shots to get velocity. Took it to K&M this past weekend and zeroed when I got there then immediately made first shot hits on 1 MOA plates at 500, 700, 800 and 1000. It's a hammer for sure.

You know if that would bolt into an AICS 1.5 chassis made for a Rem 700 short action

Back