• Help Support TNDeer:

Best Cellular Trailcam under 200

rockytopmojo

What say you? I have a reveal x pro and have had problems with it. I have heard about wise eye, but not a lot out info out there. Any recs is appreciated!

Last edited:
Not sure.... I am interested in inexpensive cellular cameras that have built in memory without an SD card that will work well for maybe 3 months.. I will throw some Lithiums in those cameras and then I can just leave them in some areas on public. I can turn off plan when not needed. I might not go back in to get them till next year, or never!

Have a stealthcam sonix cell I bought from Sam's a couple years ago, think it was $80 and came with batteries, sd card, and the first two months of service were free. The camera itself hasn't given any issues, takes pretty good pics decent battery life. Did have an issue with the service, but got it straightened out.

I picked up a couple more stealthcam cell units from Walmart after last season ended. Deceptor model, haven't tried them yet.

Not sure.... I am interested in inexpensive cellular cameras that have built in memory without an SD card that will work well for maybe 3 months.. I will throw some Lithiums in those cameras and then I can just leave them in some areas on public. I can turn off plan when not needed. I might not go back in to get them till next year, or never!
I suggest the Moultrie Edge 2 pack that you can get right now for $99. I've bought four of them and love them. You can get them at WalMart and Amazon for that price.

Buddy of mine loves his moultrie edge cams fantastic photo and video quality and no thief's can still the sd card pretty solid camera for the price if you ask me

Buddy of mine loves his moultrie edge cams fantastic photo and video quality and no thief's can still the sd card pretty solid camera for the price if you ask me
I like them enough that I bought two more today. I now have six of them. They also use all four major cellular companies.

Yep. I have 28 different moultrie cell cams all running. I love them. The newer models don't pick up a single providers tower but pick up whatever is closest. I have 3 moultries in place currently running where I couldn't get 2 other brands to pick up signal. Pics are good enough quality for me to see what I'm wanting to see so I'm happy!

Yep. I have 28 different moultrie cell cams all running. I love them. The newer models don't pick up a single providers tower but pick up whatever is closest. I have 3 moultries in place currently running where I couldn't get 2 other brands to pick up signal. Pics are good enough quality for me to see what I'm wanting to see so I'm happy!
The Moultrie Edge take 32 megapixel pics. Quality is excellent. Video quality is excellent as well.

I just started using cell cam. Found some good deals on stealth cam fusion pro. So far so good. Was going with the moltrie originally but can't get past the 10 dollar/month plan per camera. Stealth cam is 5 bucks

I just started using cell cam. Found some good deals on stealth cam fusion pro. So far so good. Was going with the moltrie originally but can't get past the 10 dollar/month plan per camera. Stealth cam is 5 bucks
$9.99 for a 1000 photos vs $5 for 600 photos. I guess it depends on how much wildlife you have in your area and what settings you like. Moultrie's can hold up to 16 AA batteries so less trips to the field or you can use a solar panel. I don't know much about Stealth cams.

you might not want to look at the unlimited photo plans if $10 a month had you tore up.

you might not want to look at the unlimited photo plans if $10 a month had you tore up.
Yeah I mean if you just have a couple it's probably no big deal but when you start adding it up over a year time it can be big difference. If you ran 10 cameras year round that's 600 dollars a year difference if you can get by with 600 pics a month

Yeah I mean if you just have a couple it's probably no big deal but when you start adding it up over a year time it can be big difference. If you ran 10 cameras year round that's 600 dollars a year difference if you can get by with 600 pics a month
Very true. I don't run them year round. No point for me to do that. You also have to factor in a stealth cam pro price vs a $50 moultrie. There are several good camera brands out there. I might pick me up a stealth cam just to try it out.

Latest posts

Back