• Help Support TNDeer:

best decoys

Hmmm, let's see I made a joke, then followed it up with stating the Dave Smith decoys were the best looking IMO, which is what the original question sought to find out.

I do believe, that I have said multiple times over this season that I understand where decoys have a very valuable place, they are just needed for where I hunt. Folks who hunt field birds, definitely can use them to their advantage.

Of course the dreaded wood pile slayers, neglected any of that and would rather take personal shots.

If you want to discuss something then fine, but if you just want to get into a personal pissing match, then fine as well. But let's not clog an otherwise useful forum for folks with personal bickering.

I've used them with limited success but I would rather carry them with me just in case I need than not have them. 95% of the time they are dead weight. I prefer the she-mobile because of the metal stake. Plastic one are not worth carrying in the woods.

Problems are always around you and your comments.

That is fact!

If you have a job , keep it. Jokester you arent!

I like and use Dave Smith decoys.

Fear the HOOK!!

Setterman said:
Hmmm, let's see I made a joke, then followed it up with stating the Dave Smith decoys were the best looking IMO, which is what the original question sought to find out.

I do believe, that I have said multiple times over this season that I understand where decoys have a very valuable place, they are just needed for where I hunt. Folks who hunt field birds, definitely can use them to their advantage.

Of course the dreaded wood pile slayers, neglected any of that and would rather take personal shots.

If you want to discuss something then fine, but if you just want to get into a personal pissing match, then fine as well. But let's not clog an otherwise useful forum for folks with personal bickering.

Latest posts

Back