• Help Support TNDeer:

Best fishing shoes……

redblood

Found the perfect waterproof fishing shoes. Have 2 pair . They are light, breathable, fully waterproof and amazingly comfortable. And pretty affordable as well. They also keep the toes covered - mens toes should never see the light of day. I actually had a jig head big into bottom of these and it never made it to my skin.

Attachments

• IMG_0741.png
    IMG_0741.png
    201 KB · Views: 20
Waterproof??? I can see light through the mesh. :D

I'm looking for a pair of quick drying shoes for the SUP; just ordered a pair. Thanks for the heads up.

Keep an eye out for the Columbia PFG fishing shoes when they go on sale. I bought a pair from Midway a few months ago for $30. LOVE them, super comfortable and the grip soles are great on a wet deck.

Waterproof??? I can see light through the mesh. :D

I'm looking for a pair of quick drying shoes for the SUP; just ordered a pair. Thanks for the heads up.
SUP? I assume a paddle board is what your talking about. My balance on my SUP is much better without shoes. I take a pair of flip flops and strap them to the board if I need shoes at some point.

SUP? I assume a paddle board is what your talking about. My balance on my SUP is much better without shoes. I take a pair of flip flops and strap them to the board if I need shoes at some point.
I used to just wear crocs until I got on it. Once on it, I'm barefoot. One of the lakes I fish, I have to carry down the rip-rap covered dam and I only made that mistake once while wearing crocs. A full pair of shoes is a must.

Back