• Help Support TNDeer:

Big game spinning combo desperately needed for last trip of the year can't go unless I have a good setup

You are right.. I was wrong about it being a high end fishing setup. I didn't even bother checking what you're looking for because everything in all of your posts just sets off alarms.

I've been around here a long time, and we generally don't tolerate sketchy stuff here. If you are who you say you are, I'll Venmo you the money to replace your rod and reel if you've got somewhere local to buy one. The only thing I'd ask in return is for you to post a picture of your catch with a note that says "thanks TNDeer". PM me if interested.

Do I have to slowly explain everything word for word? I feel like I'm dealing with tsunami fishing again... Honestly man I'm thinking I'm about to hang up my hat and just go I'll lolol pompom loml along for the boat ride because this is not working out at all I am a fisherman in need that's falling on hard times bro I'm not asking for a million dollars hell I'm not asking for $100 I'm asking that somebody help me out and show a little Mercy for once I've been going through hell most of my life man fishing is how I enjoy living my miserable life 2 years ago I wrecked my brand new car I collected a nice TBI from that in case you don't know what that means traumatic brain injury that's not even the best part of all of the hell I've been through shall I travel back in time and give you a detailed spreadsheet of when where and how and why my life went to hell? Reading gives me headaches now typing takes me forever and I'm tired I haven't slept all night because I've been stressing about this issue I've been searching for companies people and whoever else I thought could help. I'm tired boss... I just want to go out tomorrow and enjoy the day and honestly I'll do it whether I'm fishing or not
Sorry to hear about your hard times but your not the only one in the world suffering. Momma always said it could be worse. Get your butt to work and quit wining. If you can fish you can work. I can't even get a day off to scout and your here crying cause you don't have a fishing rod?

@losthunter Gulfport has a big homeless population there's quite a few of them that just go around stealing all hours of the night and as a result I've lost four bikes two tackle boxes that were full and a fishing cart 😡 Gulfport PD doesn't care what they do they only arrest them if they have warrants have drugs in their possession or have committed a serious crime

Latest posts

Back