• Help Support TNDeer:

biggest deer

Heaviest oldest and heavist Was a 142 inch 9 point. Aged by 3 different people at 7.5 weighed 213. Killed December 16th and he had lost a lot of weight from therut. Zero pictures, zero history, he was blind in one eye also probably why I killed him.

My biggest rack a 146 10 point.

IMG_0480.webp
IMG_0474.webp
IMG_8170.webp

143" 8 pt.

IMG_4034.webp

248 lb buck. Both from southern middle Tennessee.

I killed a 11 point in '84 that scored 127 3/8 net and a little over 130 gross . Heaviest was also a 11 point killed in Giles but can't remember the year but weighed 176lbs field dressed at the processer. That dude was the longest deer I've ever seen ...killed him late December. You could tell he'd lost weight during the rut...actually was running a doe when I shot him . Friend found him but left him he said he couldn't drag him . We both struggled trying to drag him not field dressed so I had to field dress him before we could even begin to drag him .

When I moved to where we live now in 1993, I watched a little buck grow into a huge buck. Each successive year he'd add a couple of points and some weight. He'd gotten up to 10 pts and then I missed seeing him one year and figured someone nailed him. One morning, a year after not seeing him, he was in my front yard facing away and he was huge. I went to get my binoculars to get a better look but by then he was out of sight. The next year, I was talking to one of my neighbors about hunting in general and he mentioned shooting a big deer eating his turnip greens. Said it was 14 pts and weighed 189 lbs dressed. Counting back, I surmised that the deer was 7 1/2.

Latest posts

Back