• Help Support TNDeer:

Food Plots Bobcat compact tractors

Interesting take. Don't think I have ever heard that argument. Usually its always go for the bigger one. HP = time. etc etc. I have been looking for around 40hp and worried it wouldn't be enough for foodplotting and mowing around 20 acres.

Oh there's no arguing that a bigger tractor is more capable. When hp is needed there is no substitute for it. But if it's not needed or will ever be used, then why waste money on it? Choosing a tractor is more about the jobs it'll be doing and implements it'll be powering than it is property size. I've got 100 acres and never needed anything bigger than a subcompact. Someone with a 10 acre cattle pasture who feeds with round bales would need twice as much tractor as me even though they have 1/10th the acreage.

I ended up finding a great deal on a used kioti 3510 at a local dealer with 130hrs and 2.5yrs of warranty left. The bobcat deals are still out there until the end of September. Bobcat of Union City had the best deals. They had the 35hp with loader for $19.5k which beat all the other bobcat dealers by about $3k. Once they sell what is on the lot their prices will probably be about the same as the other dealers.

I ended up finding a great deal on a used kioti 3510 at a local dealer with 130hrs and 2.5yrs of warranty left. The bobcat deals are still out there until the end of September. Bobcat of Union City had the best deals. They had the 35hp with loader for $19.5k which beat all the other bobcat dealers by about $3k. Once they sell what is on the lot their prices will probably be about the same as the other dealers.
Congrats on the new tractor. I know 2 guys that own Kioti and the local electric company have one. I haven't heard any complaints about them. I believe it'll serve you well.

Latest posts

Back