• Help Support TNDeer:

Bows over the years? The real question???

I have owned a bunch of them over the years. Switchback and the DXT were both great hunting bows. I also loved my Prime Ion. However my all time favorite bow was and still is my 2011 bowtech invasion. It's my go to hunting bow still to this day. My 2022 Solution is my backup lol.

I'd have to say my best bow is the one I'm using now. It's a Bowtech RevoltX. Smooth, easy tune, and easy to hold on target. For hunting I always liked Hoyt because they're good bows and have a hand hold that kept me from having to hold onto cables while carrying through the woods. But not as smooth as the bowtech.

My goodness you must be a mountain of a man shooting 75lb off the fingers!!!!

I'm not a real big guy. About 5' 8-9"and 185lbs.

But I've been pretty stout from about middle school on. My draw length is 27" on that bow, so it was probably more like 72 lbs at my draw and at that time I was an instinctive snap shooter.

No way I'd do that GAP shooting today. I like 45-50 pounds for that!

I'm not a real big guy. About 5' 8-9"and 185lbs.

But I've been pretty stout from about middle school on. My draw length is 27" on that bow, so it was probably more like 72 lbs at my draw and at that time I was an instinctive snap shooter.

No way I'd do that GAP shooting today. I like 45-50 pounds for that!
We're almost the same size. I'm a hair shorter though and like to Gap shoot @ 50lbs also!

I killed more deer with a Newberry SB1 than any other bow I've owned. It was a killer. But the one that won me the most $ was a Mathews Chill X. I never even hunted with it.

Back