• Help Support TNDeer:

Bream tournament

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Shane Barker (tophat on here) recently bought a bait shop and he is doing a bream tournament next Saturday for anyone that is interested.

May 20th I am having a bream tournament out of my bait shop. Right across the road from the Dollar General store on HWY 79. 12595 Hwy 79 Paris Landing, Buchanan TN. Entry fee is $40.00 per boat no matter how many people in the boat as long as it is legal. Guaranteed $100.00 first place. Guaranteed $50.00 for big fish for kids under 18. We will be meeting at my bait shop for a quick meeting. We will be open early to sell you all the baits you need to catch them bream and ice also.
1) Best 15 fish (total weight)
2) $40.00 entry fee (per boat)
3) Meeting at my bait shop at 5:00 A.M. and we will be open to sell live bait.
4) Blast off from my shop at 5:30 A.M. and weigh in will be at 12 noon at the bait shop.
5) You keep your own fish. If you don't want them we will take them.
6) We are blasting off from the bait shop. Launch anywhere you want on KY lake. NO ponds allowed. KY lake and Springville bottoms only.
7) Bream, longear sunfish, pumpkinseed and shellcracker (redear) can be weighed. (No perch or crappie)

ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER":3bur6prj said:
Sounds like a awesome event

Yeah gonna be fun.
Nothing serious just a good way to get the word out his bait shop and have a good time.

The serious bream tournament is gonna be the Saturday before Memorial day.
:D

TheLBLman":39gru001 said:
RUGER":39gru001 said:
. . . . .
7) Bream, longear sunfish, pumpkinseed and shellcracker (redear) can be weighed. (No perch or crappie)
What is a "perch"?
I thought all the before mentioned (except crappie) were a bunch of "perch".
Should say Yellow Perch.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back