• Help Support TNDeer:

Center hill weekday afternoons?

hammer33

Anybody fish the hill in the afternoons on weekdays? Work is about to slow down and getting in a couple hours before dark is looking possible. How is boat traffic? Is it as crazy as weekend afternoons? or worth giving it a shot?

It's the only time to fish CH! The bite will be closer to dark. My favorite was to fish my way out catching blue gill baitfish, bait 20 jugs up a creek then go fish trees, docks staying out of the wind then go pick up my flathead cats on my way out. When I lived at Silver Point I always had fish in the freezer and on the table.

It's the only time to fish CH! The bite will be closer to dark. My favorite was to fish my way out catching blue gill baitfish, bait 20 jugs up a creek then go fish trees, docks staying out of the wind then go pick up my flathead cats on my way out. When I lived at Silver Point I always had fish in the freezer and on the table.
That's my kinda of fishing right there. Although the French Broad hasn't cleared up or slowed down enough to fish it yet.

Latest posts

Back