• Help Support TNDeer:

Bringing the Climbing Stand Back in the Mix

I remember the first time I saw a trailhawk aluminum climber, I was in awe, it sat there in my buddies truck and just radiated 15lbs of shimmering glory! I had one 2 weeks later and loved it. I still have in the barn but use a summit openshot when I use a climber which ain't much anymore.
I've been convinced of the saddle superiority, climb practically any tree, any where and be safe doing it. It takes working out a system and being organized/ efficient but once you got it worked out is about as fast as a climber. I timed myself the other day and once I was at the tree I was up and had an arrow on the string in 11 min. Getting down and ready to walk was 9 min.

for only $1000 you can have this lightweight one lol althought it has a 2FIDDY weight limit so you may have to skip a lunch or 2 :)

I saw those advertised online the other day. Why in the world are they a $1000? I don't get it. And, reckon anyone is buying them?

for only $1000 you can have this lightweight one lol

For $1000 I need a much more comfortable seat than that pancake looking thing. I'm at 210 thank you very much. This swole physique just makes me look bigger. 😂

haha yeah, like my saddle comment before, the "FAD" is obvious to price a tiny aluminum tree stand with a seat with no padding for a $1000 is wild to me. I mean at that price Id expect it to be made of titanium or something
I saw those advertised online the other day. Why in the world are they a $1000? I don't get it. And, reckon anyone is buying them?

Oh yeah. Lots of the new "mobile hunters" do.

haha yeah, like my saddle comment before, the "FAD" is obvious to price a tiny aluminum tree stand with a seat with no padding for a $1000 is wild to me. I mean at that price Id expect it to be made of titanium or something

Oh yeah. Lots of the new "mobile hunters" do.
Or solid gold 😂 wow

Latest posts

Back