• Help Support TNDeer:

Brook trout

catman529

Caught my first brook trout at 12:30 AM right before getting back to the ramp. Suspending jerkbait / caney fork river

76370ed3c747fe787fd05a86f722d113.jpg

Typical hatchery fish had a fin worn down to a nub. Cool looking fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congratulations and please don't take this the wrong way but "real" brook trout don't come from a truck, they are born in a wild mountain stream. Kinda a soft spot of mine. That being said, I guess it's cool you have the opportunity to catch one way far away from where they belong. Congrats again. :tu:

CATCHDAWG":1za7ys3g said:
Congratulations and please don't take this the wrong way but "real" brook trout don't come from a truck, they are born in a wild mountain stream. Kinda a soft spot of mine. That being said, I guess it's cool you have the opportunity to catch one way far away from where they belong. Congrats again. :tu:
it's just another fish to me, hatchery or not. Thought it was cool to catch one since I had only ever caught rainbows and browns before

Dbllunger":2mhmncph said:
Very cool but please tell me you had another rod rigged up for something bigger.
Nah I was just fishing by the dam for walleye. Caught a bunch but no keepers. Caught what I think was a baby hybrid stripe, only about 8" long, size of a yellow bass.

Saw the video Catman and I must make a comment on something that you are doing completely wrong..... I really hate being "that guy" to call people out but we are all friends right?.... anyway, everyone knows you never take a bite of the beef and cheese sticks at the same time. A real man alternates, a bite from the cheese stick then a bite from the beef or vise versa. Whew! Glad i got that off my chest. :)

Mag":1v7057tm said:
Saw the video Catman and I must make a comment on something that you are doing completely wrong..... I really hate being "that guy" to call people out but we are all friends right?.... anyway, everyone knows you never take a bite of the beef and cheese sticks at the same time. A real man alternates, a bite from the cheese stick then a bite from the beef or vise versa. Whew! Glad i got that off my chest. :)
Lol !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mag":35gnx5yb said:
lol so I have to eat them like a Kit Kat? [emoji1][emoji1]

Mag":f2v0rryo said:
Totally disagree! He was doing it the correct way. You have to take in the same amount with each bite. It's called a "balanced diet". Obviously, you guys don't hang out in the nutrition forum.... :D

CATCHDAWG":3k8yvkmz said:
Mag":3k8yvkmz said:
Totally disagree! He was doing it the correct way. You have to take in the same amount with each bite. It's called a "balanced diet". Obviously, you guys don't hang out in the nutrition forum.... :D
I get my nutrition from eating, not from a forum [emoji1][emoji1]

catman529":ppo20sos said:
CATCHDAWG":ppo20sos said:
Mag":ppo20sos said:
I get my nutrition from eating, not from a forum [emoji1][emoji1]

To be completely honest, I think the nutrition forum is the only one I have never opened on here Lol!

Back