• Help Support TNDeer:

BSK's Bellevue Rose Bush Bandit??

JCDEERMAN

BSK, as you know, I am a Bellevue resident - Any chance this is the guy eating your roses? I set out a camera in my backyard for the heck of it over my salt lick. This guy showed up. He look familiar? :D :D

Please advise....I might have a solution for you come September :D :D

Date and time are wrong

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0069.jpg

Andy S. said:
Bryan ought to be able to identify the rose bandit as many times as he has cussed him on here. :grin: What kind of DLC Covert cam (model/year/etc) is that?

Not sure Andy. It's my father-in-laws. He had it in his truck when he came to visit and wanted me to put it out. I dont like it. It will work for 3 or so days then short out, then you have to re-set the batteries. I have a Bushnell and a ScoutGuard that are very similar, but they work good, as of now. I dont put cams out on our place in Hickman until the end of July - start of August. I have 2 Reconyx's and they will completely spoil you. Other cams seem to be junk to me and I cant help that, but it's my way of thinking. I'll find out in a day or 2 and let you know the make and model, etc.... That 2nd pic didnt flash, as it was probably in that transition period from daylight to darkness. When the flash goes off, it lights the place up pretty good. Though, no way would I put this cam over my salt licks like I do my cams for 2-3 weeks at a time....dont trust it. It just confirms my beliefs that the only cams worth buying are Reconyx or Homebrews

Looks awfully familiar. I suggest beating him over the head with a shovel.

By the way, glad he's at your place and not mine!

Latest posts

Back