• Help Support TNDeer:

Bulking up quickly…..

I was just posting that I can't recall ever seeing a roman nose on a for sure known 4yr old, but then I look at some pics and quickly find a 3yr old with a pretty pronounced roman nose. So I'm gona have to change my thoughts on it being an age related trait. Second pic is a for sure known 5yr old and his noise isn't as bowed as the 3yr old. I guess I never paid a whole lot of attention to it before.

View attachment 243522
View attachment 243523
Interesting. Something looks unusual about the 3 yr old. Maybe a genetic disorder

Interesting. Something looks unusual about the 3 yr old. Maybe a genetic disorder

Eh, he and his buddies are always making funny faces

1726707053449.webp

Ski,

I looked at their website and it didn't mention what size SD cards are supported. Do you know?

They take up to 512. I get mine off Amazon. They're $69 on Prime right now, $99 if you don't have Prime. For some reason the cameras on the GardePro website are completely different than the GardePro cams on Amazon. Not really sure what's going on with that. Regardless, I'd recommend you snag one off Amazon & play with it a little to see for yourself. For less than $100 it's a whole lot of camera. I don't like to push brands or anything but this thing is impressive so I don't mind tipping off some fellow deer nerds to them.

The E5 & E5S are nearly the same camera for a bit less cost, and the Meidase P60 & P70 are also the nearly the same camera for less cost. The A5 is marginally better in clarity but way better in sound so for a few extra dollars I just buy them. The housing & interface & functions are exactly the same but the A5 is just a touch better than the others. There is an A50 out now that's supposedly even better than the A5 but I've not tried it yet.

1726847751022.webp

Latest posts

Back