• Help Support TNDeer:

Busted out of the house today…..

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Been coupled up for two weeks now. Got turned loose by the Dr to drive again and the 1st place I went cost me $1000😂

Been wanting a suppressor for a couple of hunting rifles. My first stop had a SilencerCo Scythe Ti in stock. Did the kiosk thing, paid my $$ and snapped a couple of pics. Hopefully I can get if before season opens.
IMG_8763.webp
IMG_8762.webp

I have been looking at one. To work on my 300 wby and 280AI. One I have been looking at is the Banish Backcountry. Got to go in hear the results of my MRI. This coming Wednesday. For my neck shoulder issues. Losing feelings in 2 fingers. He said 2 vertebrates are bad. They have spurs on them. He done some xrays first thing. Thought I would get everything ready on it. Use my recover/wait time.

I have been looking at one. To work on my 300 wby and 280AI. One I have been looking at is the Banish Backcountry. Got to go in hear the results of my MRI. This coming Wednesday. For my neck shoulder issues. Losing feelings in 2 fingers. He said 2 vertebrates are bad. They have spurs on them. He done some xrays first thing. Thought I would get everything ready on it. Use my recover/wait time.
They just fused my C5-C6 two weeks ago. I could tell immediately when I woke up that the surgery helped. My hands and right arm were numb all the time with pain in my right shoulder.

Do some research before you get a banish. I don't have one, and no experience, but when I was looking there were better options out there

Been coupled up for two weeks now. Got turned loose by the Dr to drive again and the 1st place I went cost me $1000😂

Been wanting a suppressor for a couple of hunting rifles. My first stop had a SilencerCo Scythe Ti in stock. Did the kiosk thing, paid my $$ and snapped a couple of pics. Hopefully I can get if before season opens.View attachment 241335View attachment 241336
NICE!!!!

I started to crack a round off last night after watching the debate. Doc said "NO shooting" until the end of the month🫨

I'm thinking about getting a Spectre 9 now since these things are coming back so fast. Me and my cousin have 6 suppressors on our trust but the individuals are coming back now in days or short weeks.

Latest posts

Back