Cabelas mt050 vs standhunter bibs

SBEROB

I am in the process of ordering a new set of bibs and am consdiering the standhunter extreme or the mt050 whitetail extreme bibs. I was about to order the mt050 and came across the standhunter. The standhunter bibs have a lot more reviews and i think are pretty much a 5 out of 5. Any input/opinions would be helpful.

8up

I bought the mt050 last year after asking around on here. This was from guys that have hunted in extreme temps. I bought and love mine. Best hunting purchase I have made.

Winchester

I'm not familiar with the Standhunter bibs but can tell you the Cabelas mt050 garments are great!

SBEROB

The stand hunter extremes are made by cabelas. According to the reviews on their site Both seemed to be warm. But the reviews on the stand hunter were nothing to good and their was almost 100 reviews and the parka did have 100 reviews nothing but good. Whereas the mt050 didn't have but maybe 20 reviews. So I'm going to try the stand hunter and see what happens if I don't like them just send them back and get the mt050

Floundeeze

I just purchased the MT050 coveralls this year. The biggest seller for me was the Gore-Tex. I think both are warm, but the MT050 has the added waterproofing that kept me indoors during several cold/wet days last year.

Carnage

Yeah, the MT050 are very nice AND waterproof/water resistant. The stand hunter extreme is also nice, but made for a different purpose...very, very heavy material, not water resistant and made for doing nothing but sitting on extremely cold days! If you're one of those guys that stays cold, they're great (although a bit cumbersome to move around in).

Winchester

Setterman":23eiyxj5 said:
I wear the Berber extreme bibs and when combined with the coat I could sit on -20 stuff and be fine
I too use the Berber extreme stuff with wind shear and it does perform well!

Latest posts