• Help Support TNDeer:

Candy Fork help

whiskey

I'd like to take my mom up to the Caney for a weekend camp/kayak/fish trip. We would like a place we could hammock camp on the water, self transport, or get an outfitter to carry us upstream and float back to the our camp/truck. We would trout fish, but probably limited to UL spinning for mom. I'd probably fish Tenkara. Any help is appreciated.

"So he cocked both his pistols, spit in the dirt, and walked out in to the street."

I think the only place to car camp is up by the dam. All of the land going downstream is private, even the islands. Someone may know a kindly landowner who would let you set up camp by the river. There are people who will shuttle you up from happy hollow back up to the dam. Just google caney fork shuttle service.

JimFromTN":cuavmo4t said:
I think the only place to car camp is up by the dam. All of the land going downstream is private, even the islands. Someone may know a kindly landowner who would let you set up camp by the river. There are people who will shuttle you up from happy hollow back up to the dam. Just google caney fork shuttle service.

Thanks!

"So he cocked both his pistols, spit in the dirt, and walked out in to the street."

Latest posts

Back