• Help Support TNDeer:

Carroll County Lake

Yeah I live about a mile from there it was crazy live here all my life never seen so much action on that lake think I'll wait till the new wears off to fish it

woodyard":25ci3wjh said:
Saw where they stocked walleye in there. Limit of 5 with 16 inch length. Pretty cool, might have to venture over there sometime to try that.

I'm ready when you are!
I have some Bobby Garland jig bodies that I can't help but believe they will smash.

I decided to give it a try this morning just to see what it was like. The good news is that you don't need a boat, just walk across them until you get where you want to fish. The bad news is that you don't need a boat, just walk across them until you get to where you want to fish.... Seriously, I got there at 0515 and was third in line and by the time the first guy finally got backed in, the line looked to be out to the highway. I caught a few bass on topwater and found a big bluegill bed that was stacked. I kept every other one until I had all I wanted to clean then caught another 50-75 after that. Was gone by 10:00. Madhouse around the ramp would be the best description I can come up with.

Maybe they won't fish it out before they lose interest. :(

One thing I noticed was there is no creel limit or size restriction on crappie.
Found that interesting.

RUGER":30r3wmgz said:
Maybe they won't fish it out before they lose interest. :(

One thing I noticed was there is no creel limit or size restriction on crappie.
Found that interesting.

probably wanting to keep the crappie out of there. with the stocking theyve done looks like a bass lake, which all good bass lakes are the best bluegill lakes usually.

Back