• Help Support TNDeer:

Catoosa early muzzy roll call

Ladys man

I will be there Thursday and Friday possibly Saturday morning, I have to make it back to Knoxville Saturday morning for my son's baseball tournament.
I'll be sleeping in the back seat and eating on bare essentials. Bi Color side.
Good luck to all.

Went did a little scouting on a part I've never set foot on before. I didn't have a whole lot of time, but found some places that might work. I may go Thursday and then see how it goes. Good luck.

I'm there Thursday and half day Friday. Drew Genesis, but will probably hunt bi-color. Definitely will be first day. I have to hunt an area I've hunted before since I haven't scouted it.

I've got both rifle hunts. Have had the early muzzleloader and late muzzleloader in years past. Don't think they have the late muzzleloader this year. Good luck out there. Hope y'all lay down a good one. Let's hear the reports on how it went afterwards.

I've got both rifle hunts. Have had the early muzzleloader and late muzzleloader in years past. Don't think they have the late muzzleloader this year. Good luck out there. Hope y'all lay down a good one. Let's hear the reports on how it went afterwards.
I got lucky this year, and it's never happened to me before but I have both rifle hunts, and the early MZ hunt.

I drew on the hunt but not completely sure if I'll even get to go. Did some scouting and found more buck sign than I've ever seen. Took my son on their juvenile hunt and never saw a deer.

I will be there Thursday and Friday possibly Saturday morning, I have to make it back to Knoxville Saturday morning for my son's baseball tournament.
I'll be sleeping in the back seat and eating on bare essentials. Bi Color side.
Good luck to all.
Hit me up on Thursday night we'll be having brats and hot dogs most likely unless I decide to do some real cooking. Saving that for breakfast Friday.

Latest posts

Back