• Help Support TNDeer:

Clinch Report

TresMon":bndjbltk said:
I've sent a few Pm's to the OP.

You need to clean out your phone big un. Can't leave a message like " hey, you interested in a float...." . Unfortunately A local med group made me an offer to come out of retirement for the first part of the month because they were a little short handed, that I couldn't refuse. SCN and I have an expensive tarpon addiction I need to pay for!!

Now we just need TVA to cooperate on the water especially the weekdays!!!

7mm08":2fwksfih said:
TresMon":2fwksfih said:
I've sent a few Pm's to the OP.

You need to clean out your phone big un. Can't leave a message like " hey, you interested in a float...." . Unfortunately A local med group made me an offer to come out of retirement for the first part of the month because they were a little short handed, that I couldn't refuse. SCN and I have an expensive tarpon addiction I need to pay for!!

Now we just need TVA to cooperate on the water especially the weekdays!!!

Must be a glitch. Phone is fully functional and with a clear VMail box on my end and for a long time now. Per a now old PM I sent you here, if you'd like to remind me of your phone number I'd happily program it into my phone so that I know you're not calling to sell me an extended warranty for my automobile so I would be even less hesitant to answer the in-bound calls. Enjoy Tarpon fishing.

Back