• Help Support TNDeer:

College GameDay in Norman

I'm glad I'm not there. I don't even like being in the same state as that Vol hater Herbstreit.

I've only really cared to hear from Desmond for a while now. A pleasant surprise has been Saban. He has quality takes and obviously knows the game inside and out. I watch Gameday intently now waiting for the moment the coach punches McAfee in the throat. You can see weekly how over Pat he is

The welcome mat is out

Attachments

• 20240921_101932.webp
    20240921_101932.webp
    103.5 KB · Views: 1
I'm glad I'm not there. I don't even like being in the same state as that Vol hater Herbstreit.

I've only really cared to hear from Desmond for a while now. A pleasant surprise has been Saban. He has quality takes and obviously knows the game inside and out. I watch Gameday intently now waiting for the moment the coach punches McAfee in the throat. You can see weekly how over Pat he is
This is my first morning watching this year surprisingly enough.

The whole crew seems to be working well together. Saban does seem to be the go to guy for the technical side of the ball sharing his GOAT side .

He just shared what I think is probably going to THE key to today's game. We'll any game (and he alluded to that) but today's especially. He said you are going to have to effect the QB to win. And this is nicos first big road game. Going to be fun to watch :)

Batman returns home. Today we are all Oklahoma fans :)

That would actually be my concern as well, and I talked to a couple guys at work that live and breathe TN football about it. They agreed that Nico hasn't faced a rough defense yet, and I believe they know that and will be coming for him early and often. Hope that TN O line stands strong.
Neither Oklahoma or the vols have played anyone this year. It's been glorified scrimmage matches up till now.

I do agree that I think it will.come down to the debth on defense on which ever side to see who wears down the other side on offense. Those spread offenses can wear themselves down pretty late in the game when they don't have debth..So there is that.

ROLL Sooners :)

That would actually be my concern as well, and I talked to a couple guys at work that live and breathe TN football about it. They agreed that Nico hasn't faced a rough defense yet, and I believe they know that and will be coming for him early and often. Hope that TN O line stands strong.
Nico played the bowl game last year and Iowa was a Top 10 defense.

Latest posts

Back