• Help Support TNDeer:

College GameDay in Norman

I'm glad I'm not there. I don't even like being in the same state as that Vol hater Herbstreit.

I've only really cared to hear from Desmond for a while now. A pleasant surprise has been Saban. He has quality takes and obviously knows the game inside and out. I watch Gameday intently now waiting for the moment the coach punches McAfee in the throat. You can see weekly how over Pat he is
And as luck would have it, Herbie is calling the game tonight. 😩

Nico played the bowl game last year and Iowa was a Top 10 defense.
Got this from another source, Iowa was a top 10, but only because they only really played one decent offense.

The best offense they faced all year was Tennessee #19 total offense 35-0 while UT started a freshman QB in his first ever start. They beat #25 ranked total offense Utah state. Next was #53 Penn st 31-0 loss, & Michigan was the 67 ranked offense. So in total while playing against offenses ranked in the top 67 out of 130 teams Iowas record was 1-3 with a combined score of 13-105

Last season Iowa faced 8 teams that's offense was ranked from 70-130, with 5 of those teams being ranked in the bottom 115 ( Nebraska #115,Rutgers #120, northwestern #121, Minnesota #122, Michigan State #125)

Latest posts

Back