• Help Support TNDeer:

Crappie…….

Oh no complaints…and i know its not a good time of yr to catch them…..it just hasnt clicked yet.
Not a good time of yr,i think june is the best month of the yr for crappie.On ky lake that is,the only aggrevating part is the boat traffic.About every piece of structure you pull up on is usually loaded with fish this time of yr.

Not a good time of yr,i think june is the best month of the yr for crappie.On ky lake that is,the only aggrevating part is the boat traffic.About every piece of structure you pull up on is usually loaded with fish this time of yr.
YEP they are fired up right now. I see brian carper been wearing the crappie out

I noticed on Watts Bar some of the brush piles I have marked in 20-25 foot looked like they had crappie on em when I was riding around scanning the other day. Problem is...they are right in the main creek channel that is also one of the biggest recreational boating lanes on the whole lake. You could probably catch some there but your chances of getting ran over or swamped with rollers are pretty high.

I know you dont want to hear this but a good crappie guide that knows electronics can shorten the learning curve. Help you find some spots to fish as well.
No doubt. A man who I taught with just retired and has had some health issues but loves to fish and only fished for crappie. He was a master. He is gonna show me the ropes.

Latest posts

Back