• Help Support TNDeer:

Crappie Fishing Webinar

rsimms

On Tuesday night (Feb. 12, 2019 at 7 pm EST) I (Capt. Richard Simms w/Scenic City Fishing Charters) am proud to be teaming up with the Wildlife for You program to present a live, interactive webinar titled, "Crappie is King." Just in time for prime crappie fishing season I'll share some of my secrets for catching these tasty morsels.

It costs $15 and you can register right here: http://wildlifeforyou.com/RTJCZK/crappieisking.html

Even if you don't watch the live webinar online, you will receive a recording of the webinar. Here's hoping I'll see you online Tuesday evening.

Attachments

• me_crappie.jpg
    me_crappie.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,318
i signed up. i paid thru paypal and didnt see a place to put my email. so when daryl gets the paypal payment will it show my email for him to send me the entry code or whatever?

WTM":26cfjbxl said:
i signed up. i paid thru paypal and didnt see a place to put my email. so when daryl gets the paypal payment will it show my email for him to send me the entry code or whatever?

I'm not sure how that works? I sent an e-mail to Daryl to ask him to respond here.

Every PayPal receipt comes with an email address. Let me know what last name it is under and I can't tell you what email the instructions were sent to.

I just received two registrations, one for Alan and one for Johnny. Let me know which one and I can tell you what email address the instructions were mailed to

BigGameGuy":260411c9 said:
You should have received it already but I'm sending it again right now. We will see you tomorrow!

hate to be a pain in the butt, but for some reason all incoming email from gmail was blocked in my email settings.

if you could resend one more time id appreciate it.

excellent presentation. i missed most of it due to a phone call from work but i just finished watching the recorded version they sent. he even circled some of his favorite creeks on chickamagua. that alone is worth the cost equivalent to a #2 wendy's combo and medium frosty. :tu:

Latest posts

Back